Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Get Together

Sometimes, you just want to get together with new friends…

IMG_2233 IMG_2230

 And nosh  a bit with some necessities in life….good cheeses, a bit of vino…

 IMG_2234 IMG_2235

And then comes the decadence….chocolate covered strawberries…made by me

What says friendship more than hand dipped chocolate strawberries?

Served on one of my favorite platters…

IMG_2237 IMG_2239

Add a fresh pear and the appetite is over whelmed….  Umm, this wall is screaming to be painted!

 

9 comments:

TSannie said...

What a beautiful spread! Wish I could come be your new friend...

Grandma J said...

Dibs on the wine!! Oh, and pass me anything with chocolate.

Jamie Payne said...

Yum, yum! I could use a glass of that wine right about now:)

prof en retraite said...

Hi Deb...Now that looks yummy! You can't go wrong with wine and cheese!! You should do this for Foodie Friday!! Hope you are having a good week...Debbie

Joyce said...

I am coming over for those strawberries for sure. I can be up there in about 20 minutes. Maybe at our next blog luncheon you can make some..yummy!
Joyce

Country Girl said...

Looks fantastic, Deb! I love that plate, too. And I laughed out loud when you wrote that the wall needs to be painted.

So, what color are you thinking?

Mental P Mama said...

I suppose I need to speak to my postman....

shara said...

YUM!!!! I so would be there!!! And, I would even help paint your wall!!!

imom said...

Love the spread! I'll take a plate of those straberries anytime!!