My Rendition of The Simple Woman's Daybook for January 26

For Today

Outside my window the sun is hiding, yet again.

I am thinking that I need to do more than entertain the idea of going to the gym three days a week.

I am thankful for having a roof over my head.

From the kitchen I am drinking a hot cup of coffee with my favorite creamer.

I am wearing my pink plaid drawstring pants with a pale pink camisole.

I am creating a present for my mother's upcoming birthday.

I am going to start my diet today! Really!

I am reading the Sunday newspaper.

I am hoping to be able to visit my mom for her 76th birthday in March.

I am hearing my tummy rumble…not a good way to start the week.

Around the house, I’ve been thinking of getting window treatments for my bedroom and the proper rod for my dining room.

One of my favorite things is when the house is still and quite.

A few plans for the rest of the week include actually going to the gym and take more photos of the surrounding areas.


Here is picture thought I am sharing . .
Last year, we were still on the road, living a carefree life in our RV, traveling the US. We stopped in Arizona for a few weeks to stay in Tuscon. Much to my surprise, the mountains were topped off with a fresh blanket of snow. Ahhh...I miss the traveling, but we must be here now. I always have my photos to bring me back to that specific time and place. Isn't that why we capture our memories?




Comments

Mental P Mama said…
Those are wonderful snippets, Deb. Well, except all the diet and exercise stuff. *sigh
Sue said…
But todays question is...Will the sun ever shine again?? Aren't you getting tired of this strange weather...I had a trip back down to Ikea today for my end tables but the husband doesn't want to get his new truck wet...How sad is that!! Have a great week...start that new diet tomorrow maybe the weather will be nicer...Sue
Country Girl said…
Thanks for the vignette of your day. That's why I love the simple woman's daybook. I keep forgetting to do the Mr. Linky over at her site, though. But no one (as far as I know) visits me from there anyway.
Hey, thanks for the vote over on PW's site!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way