My 201st Post...

Yesterday was my 200th post! I didn't think I was that gabby in 2008! Apparently, I had lots of nonsense to say. Most of which was about the little man that stole my heart, Jack, my grandson, other posts were about travelling, a few scattered recipes, some political stuff, and lots of mumbo jumbo who ha. (who ha is my favorite phrase I use a lot)

It is clear to me that I write about whatever I feel like writing about, but tend to exclude the personal issues of my life. Occasionally, my family will appear from time to time but after all, I live with these people so they are bound to make the blog.
So what's in store for the new year? Prosperity...good health...security...smaller jeans...the ability to walk up 3 flights of stairs without getting winded...no eating after 8:00 PM...
Notice how I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions but rather affirmations.

Comments

Good for you! I also shun resolutions at the New Year. Most end up broken within a few days. Creating affirmations is a much more effective method of making a plan or goal. I'm cheering for you, girl!

P.S. Congrats on reaching your 201st blog post! I love that you have a lot to say. It is a wonderful way to keep in touch with friends and family. Life has a tendency to take us in diverse directions. I would have dearly missed you had our friendship drifted away. I have always valued your friendship from the very first day we met in a class at Scrap Happy many years ago. I wish you all the best in the coming New Year, Deb.
Unknown said…
I'm not doing resolutions although I'm thinking of joining a South Beach Diet Challenge over at Big Hair Envy's blog.
Congratulations on your 200th post!
DesertHen said…
I am not a resolutions person either...I like your list. Positive life changes for 2009 will be on my list....=)
Chere said…
My 2008 resolutions are undone and are now my 2009 resolutions. Maybe I should call them affirmations instead of resolutions. My top two are to take better care of myself and clean out my house. I need to throw away at least 30% of everything in it. Of couse scrap book items are off limits. We will be remodeling the inside or moving so I have to elminate junk.
Country Girl said…
Good for you, Deb. It feels great to be able to walk up 3 flights of stairs without being too winded. I mean, I think I can remember that feeling . . .
!!!
Affirmations are so much better than resolutions, I think.
Sue said…
Happy New Year!! No resolutions from me...If I ever followed thru with them I would be down to 55 pounds by now....
abb said…
No resolutions for me either. And may all your affirmations materialize for you and your lovies, my friend.
Mental P Mama said…
I am all for affirmations.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way