It's Been That Kind of Morning


The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can;and wisdom to know the difference.
...and just in case the above doesn't do it for ya...

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him Forever in the next.
Amen.

--Reinhold Niebuhr

Comments

shara said…
I had that kind of day yesterday. I will go throughout this day w/those prayers and thoughts in my heart.

I am thinking of you. I don't know what is going on, but you seem like such a great person. I am enjoying getting to know you via cyberspace.

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers...
Jeannelle said…
Deb,

These are such wonderful thoughts for us to ponder and keep in our hearts. Thank you for the reminder.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way