Taurus...October 17th

Here's an interesting little horoscope blurb for me today.

Your horoscope for October 17, 2008

You might discover a hidden talent for writing, or, if you already knew this, you may find that the depths to your skills are greater than even you expected. At some point during the day you're likely to get a little frazzled, but this will pass. Get your work done and enjoy your day.

The frazzled part of my day may have occurred when driving the 80 miles home in the rain on a slippery interstate. (oh, I invited myself to spend the night at my friend's house because I already racked in 160 miles on Thursday. some wine...some long talks...felt really good!) Immediately, I altered my speed down to 50 miles per hour and got my butt over to the outside lane.

Hmm...my sister has been telling me that I should write a book about a close family member in hopes for a therapeutic resolution. My little sister thinks I hung the moon. She has always been my champion. Funny, I think she is the moon hanger!

Comments

But you ARE a prolific writer! I love reading your blog. Who knows where this hobby may take you? You have an abundance of talent, besides being a wonderful, caring friend. The sky is the limit, Deb!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way