Morning at the Lake

The sun came out this morning and bestowed a simply beautiful day. I made sure I had my camera on the seat next to me. I am rather proud that I snapped over 160 photos, not all scenery. These are several of the ones I wanted to share with my peeps.

Today's gentle breeze disturbed the water just enough to minimize the reflection from the trees. Doesn't it look as though someone painted the lake. The fall colors drip into the foreground.
This very happy weeping willow gets sufficient water supply and thrives. The horizontal line in the background is a walk way separating the two lakes.

Proudly, I am pleased to say that neither of these photos were altered in any way. It is all God's beautiful gift to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way