Random Thursday Thoughts!

  • I found my cell phone...although the cats didn't talk, I know it was one of them
  • Today is an animal print pantie kind of day
  • Finally found the nerve to step on the scale...I was sure I gained back every pound lost on WW (which was 18), much to my relief..I only gained 5 back
  • Cleaned out my purse, looking for my cell phone, everything is organized...at least for the next 52 minutes
  • Whoever wrote the post on how to include Twitter on your blog, will you please tell me so I can find the instructions...I am lost
  • After cooking all week...I have no inspiration for this evening
  • Am I a germ phobe? After cleaning the sink and toilet, I must wash my hands 38 times
  • I need a pedicure really bad... but that leads to selecting a color and I shutter...what is the big deal?
  • Need to strip my bed and wash all the linens...ahh...maybe tomorrow
  • I believe I am a blogging fool
  • Does anyone else receive an email and you find a glaring mispelled word and email them back to tell them about it?

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
I am not talking about WW. At all. And you can just do everything tomorrow. That's what I plan on doing.
Chere said…
I am the worst speller in the world. I try but my mind thinks faster than I can type. Oh Well, as my children like to say. WW is a dirty word in my book. I have joined so many times and quit. Doing everything tomorrow sounds good to me. AS Scarlett liked to say "I'll think about it tomorrow."

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way