Sevens, Sevens and More Sevens

Last week, I believe, I was tagged by dlyn with this meme (don't hate me Jo!) and actually found it difficult to list all of these topics. In some regard, it is like updating your life plan or at the very least, sharing little intimate secrets with ya'll. (I may be from Chicago but I am a Southern lady now!) So here are the little boring details of my life...at least those I care to share...because those of you that know me in real life know I build walls to hide behind them.

7 Things I plan to do before I die
  • Go on a Mediterranean cruise
  • Own a home again
  • Visit all 50 States (after traveling almost a year in the RV, we have only 10 to go)
  • Improve my photography
  • Snow ski down a mountain once
  • Spoil all of my grandchildren (currently only have 1 so Kids, get busy!)
  • Get another dog...a beagle puppy...just for me

7 Things I can do

  • Create a warm and homey environment
  • Decorate my little heart out
  • Host a fantastic dinner party
  • Rescue stray kitty cats
  • Plan a wedding in 6 weeks (it's true..)
  • Let the past go and forgive
  • Never hold a grudge

7 Things I cannot do

  • Put things together…I am not mechanical
  • Open our safe… forget it…I cannot do it
  • Can't seem to get back to my wedding size
  • Eat a mushroom....ewwww
  • Eat any shellfish or I die
  • Refuse my children
  • Say no as much as I should

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex

  • His name should be Fred
  • Shiny bald heads
  • Expressive eyes
  • Sense of humor
  • Ability to make me laugh
  • Big brown eye
  • Be married for almost 36 years...I was a child bride!

7 Things I say most often

  • What?
  • It's the right thing to do.
  • There is a plan for all of us.
  • Look for the good in people.
  • Let me tell you about my grandson, Jack....
  • Don't tickle me....
  • I love you!

7 Celebrity Crushes

  • Denzel Washington
  • John Cusack
  • Ed Harris
  • Pierce Bronson
  • David Lettermen
  • Martin Sheen (not the sons...ewww)
  • Hugh Laurie

7 People who need to do this (please don't hate me)

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
You did a great job. I did this one, too. Very hard to do.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way