Today....I got nothing. So I will resort to some fun emails and share with ya'll.
Don't ya just love getting these clever emails from your family and friends.
I get so many that often, I only open the ones in which the subject line looks interesting.
Being a cat lover, I particularly loved these two photos.
Sorry if you are offended by this acronym. You will just have to deal with it today.
If all goes well today, I may start baking.
Tonight, we will put up the tree.
I will reminisce about all of the ornaments as I hand them on the tree.
Probably have a tear or two...but with the drugs I'm on...I am much more in control these days.
Here is one email I received that could resolve our entire economic problems in the country.
HOW BIG IS WAL-MART?
1 . At Wal-Mart, Americans spend $36,000,000 every hour of every day.
2 . This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private employer. And most can't speak English
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 Supermarket chains sought bankruptcy (including Winn-Dixie).
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are SuperCenters; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 years ago.
11. This year, 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart
13. Let Wal Mart bail out Wall Street!!!