I'm Taking Sunday Off From Blogging

Today, I have decided to take the Sunday off and not blog. Wait. I am blogging right now? Well, this one doesn't count.

Here's what I plan on doing today....

...finish making this pretty little Christmas box for my sister so I can mail it tomorrow (yes, there will be pictures...

...make a few Christmas cards to send to my family...

...Friendship bread is in the oven now...with two more loaves to go....

...getting my hair cut today at the salon my daughter goes to (you know how I feel about hair cuts...yes, I am nervous and I'm sure there will be a post)

...going to my daughter's home to watch the Falcons play...

...my darling SIL is making us dinner....

and that's it...

What are you doing? Oh, never mind...I'm not blogging today...I forgot

Comments

Cute blog, Deb. Oops! I forgot you aren't blogging today.

Pete and I did some shopping at Sams Club...Staples to buy paper to finish making my holiday cards...and Michael's to purchase a gift card for a beloved co-worker. I'm taking a break before heading downstairs to work on our holiday cards. I know I ought to get going, but I'm not very fired up about it this year. Thanks, dear friend, for giving me a reason to procrastinate. Best wishes to you on your non-blogging day :)
Jo said…
I'm having a snow day! Lots of hot chocolate and the fireplace, wrapping gifts and *sigh* washing the kitchen and bathroom floors.

I will be writing some Christmas cards too.

And I am visiting all my favorite blogs. :-)
Jeannelle said…
Oh, good one! Funny! Blogging becomes such a part of our lives that we do it even when we're not doing it!

Hope you've had a wonderful day and accomplished everything on your list.

Hopefully, your weather will stay decent as Christmas draws near!
Sue said…
Spent the entire day deciding what coat to wear up to Jersey tomorrow...Camel coat with fur collar (too long) leather coat (too tight) Red leather jacket (wrong color theme) black dress coat (already up in Jersey in daughters closet) rain coat (not warm enough)......I hate to travel!!
Mental P Mama said…
I hate to tell you this, but this non-blog? It is more than I write on a chatty day;) Have fun.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Calm Before The Storm