And The Return...

Today, we are leaving for home.  We will avoid 95 like the plague and instead, head for the mountains.  That makes me happier anyway as I love the mountains of Virginia and North Carolina.

We will brace ourselves for our own move and if all goes well and Internet is connected, I should be blogging from my very own home on Saturday or Sunday.

God Bless All My Family, Friends and Blogging Friends...

I promise I will catch up on all of your fabulous blogs when life settles down...

Comments

Adventure girl said…
OMW! Enjoy the view. I love the mountains and miss my NE Georgia mountains. This is wishing you safe and enjoying travels!
Mental P Mama said…
Be safe;) Wish I could help. Sort of....
abb said…
You taking 91? That's a pretty drive and much less congested than 95. You should have see it this weekend here in CT. A parking lot. Thank God we can take back roads to get where we're going!

Have a safe trip and we'll see each other soon on the web waves!
Come home safe, Deb & Fred. Please give me a jingle or drop a line when you get settled. Would love to catch up face-to-face.
Tess Kincaid said…
Godspeed!

Your blog template is so festive!!
Jo said…
I love road trips. Enjoy the scenery! And good luck with your move. Please keep us posted.

BTW, I love the new look of your blog. It's GORGEOUS!
Sue said…
Have a safe trip home and watch for all those Virginia speed traps...I'm assuming your coming down 81 into 75....It's always a treat when you reach Chattanooga to know your only 1 1/2 hours from home!!
Country Girl said…
Yes, Sue, those speed traps in VA are terrible!
Deb, I wish you the smoothest of moves. Can't believe it's finally happening for you. What a Christmas present.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Calm Before The Storm