Wednesday, December 3, 2008

And The Return...

Today, we are leaving for home.  We will avoid 95 like the plague and instead, head for the mountains.  That makes me happier anyway as I love the mountains of Virginia and North Carolina.

We will brace ourselves for our own move and if all goes well and Internet is connected, I should be blogging from my very own home on Saturday or Sunday.

God Bless All My Family, Friends and Blogging Friends...

I promise I will catch up on all of your fabulous blogs when life settles down...

8 comments:

Adventure girl wanna be said...

OMW! Enjoy the view. I love the mountains and miss my NE Georgia mountains. This is wishing you safe and enjoying travels!

Mental P Mama said...

Be safe;) Wish I could help. Sort of....

TSannie said...

You taking 91? That's a pretty drive and much less congested than 95. You should have see it this weekend here in CT. A parking lot. Thank God we can take back roads to get where we're going!

Have a safe trip and we'll see each other soon on the web waves!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Come home safe, Deb & Fred. Please give me a jingle or drop a line when you get settled. Would love to catch up face-to-face.

willow said...

Godspeed!

Your blog template is so festive!!

Jo said...

I love road trips. Enjoy the scenery! And good luck with your move. Please keep us posted.

BTW, I love the new look of your blog. It's GORGEOUS!

Sue said...

Have a safe trip home and watch for all those Virginia speed traps...I'm assuming your coming down 81 into 75....It's always a treat when you reach Chattanooga to know your only 1 1/2 hours from home!!

Country Girl said...

Yes, Sue, those speed traps in VA are terrible!
Deb, I wish you the smoothest of moves. Can't believe it's finally happening for you. What a Christmas present.