Home ... Still a Work In Process

Despite the extreme exhaustion, I find little times these days to blog. Between caring for my little sweetheart, Jack, and unpacking boxes, there has been little time for the computer.
I promise photos will be following very soon. I am certain where my camera is at the moment....although I can't say that for my warm pajamas. There are a few things missing, like my husband's electrical cord for his computer, my pepper and salt bowls that I have next to my stove, my toothbrush (I bought a new one) and my comfortable bed. After a year of sleeping in the RV, my back became accustomed to that mattress. A pillow topper will be a necessary purchase to insure comfortable sleep.
If I dare, I will photograph the den/office...it is the worst of all rooms by far. Should I even disclose this? I have 7 big plastic tubs of Beanie Babies and Disney characters. OK, I am ashamed, but you will just have to deal with it.

Comments

Adventure girl said…
Yes, you can do it;) Post the befores;)
Unknown said…
I bought a new mattress when I moved to TX and long for my old one. I finally bought a 4" memory foam topper and it helped.
Ah yes...moving sucks. We went through this last year. To be honest, we have 25% of our stuff still sitting in the old house. I tell Doughboy that when the house sells we can afford to hire someone to move the rest. I hate moving and unpacking. I'd rather have pins stuck in the soles of my feet. Good luck!

P.S. Please post pics
Mental P Mama said…
LOL. We have some vats of Beanie Babies somewhere, too. Still waiting for them to be worth all those thousands of dollars;)

I wish I were closer--I'd come help;)
Deb said…
Debra...if you still have 25% of your stuff at the other house...do you really need it? I am so into purging lately.
Grama J...we are going to buy a new mattress... or else give up sleep!
Country Girl said…
I am not going to judge on the Beanie Babies and Disney characters. To each his own!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Calm Before The Storm