My Photo...Atlanta Botanical Gardens



Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Originally uploaded by seabeagle

About a month ago, I received an email from Schmap, a publisher of free digital travel guides for destinations throughout USA, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. I almost deleted the email, considering the amount of spam these days. Luckily, I did not.



Schamp conveyed an interest in publishing one of my photographs of the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, a trip we took during the Chihuly exhibit. Of course, I was just being considered, however I received word that my photo was included in the latest upload.


Check out my photo



Comments

Sue said…
Congratulations!! nothing better then getting a picture published somewhere...very exciting...hope your getting settled in you home and having a good weekend....Sue in Atlanta..
I must be rerally stupid...when I click on your link, I see a map. there are photos along the side of the map but none are yours. where can I find your photo? Congrats, Deb. You are a great photographer and deserve recognition for your talent.
Deb said…
No, Debra, you are not stupid. The link I included was what I thought to be my picture, but it always resets to the firtst one. My photo is #81 so if you scroll through, you can always identify my photo by my creditenials! Deborah Swyters!!!
Chere said…
Sorry Deb, I could not find your picture. I tried to scroll down and was unable to find it. It is very exciting to hear that one of your photos my be published. It does give you a good feeling when something like that happens. Keep clicking. Maybe you can put your photo on your blog. Good Luck.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Calm Before The Storm