Why Beagles Are Better Than Kids.....

Top 25 reasons why Beagles are better than kids:

25. Kibble and water are cheaper than formula and diapers. 24. They have more hair when they are born.

23. Beagles never forget to "go" before they leave.

22. Beagles can go on long trips without yelling "MOM, HE'S TOUCHING ME!!!"

21. Beagles never grow out of being kissed in front of their friends.

20. Beagles don't wear holes in the knees of their trousers.

19. It doesn't matter how much dog hair a Beagle gets in its mouth.

18. You can cage a Beagle without going to jail.

17. Beagles don't "backwash" crackers when sharing your soda.

16. Beagles will watch classic Star Trek with you and won't laugh at the special effects.

15. Beagles hide their "blankies" in their crates rather than dragging them around in public.

14. It's OK and even encouraged to tattoo your Beagle.

13. The older a Beagle gets, the more they like you.

12. Beagles don't ask why. Beagles don't ask why. Beagles don't ask why.

11. Beagles don't roll their eyes when you insist dogs today have it easier.

10.Beagles stick their tongue inside your ear canal; children use a pencil.

9. Beagles don't jump on the bed; they just quietly shed in them and lay on you, considerately adding to your warmth.

8. Beagle markings are easier to get off the wall than crayon.

7. When Beagles don't listen to you, it is because they cannot understand the complex human language.

6. Beagles have tails, making it easier to grab them as they run away.

5. No one passes you a Beagle with a loaded diaper.

4. Beagles dig for buried treasure in the litter box. Kids won't even dump the litter box.

3. When Beagles interrupt you making love, you don't have to explain that the two of you are "wrestling to see who does the dishes."

2.Beagles don't grow out of their shoes every 2 1/2 months.And the number one reason dogs are better than kids:

1. Beagles, when entering those teen years, are neutered.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I actually laugh when the Chihuahuas get snotty. I could never manage that with the kids!
Beagles don't "backwash" crackers when sharing your soda.

All I can say is I wouldn't want to drink from their water bowl. Yuck! Our pup's water bowl gets washed daily and it's still gross! Especially this time of year when there is an array of leaves, twigs and bug parts floating around.
Anonymous said…
haha...those are great! That's why I have dogs and not kids! (for now at least!)
Country Girl said…
Your blog looks nice, Deb.

I know this has nothing to do with this post, however . . .
Chere said…
I sometimes say, "I should have stuck with dogs. They eat the same thing every day. They are always glad to see you. They can get PG. They wear the same fur all their life. And thye will kiss you until you make them stop." What more can I say.

I love the new background. I may have to look at you site the comes up on your blog.
Mauigirl said…
It would apply to dogs in general - and I totally agree! It's why I don't have kids but do have a dog! ;-)

I like the new look too!
Adventure girl said…
Hi Deb! I see you on all my favorite blogs so I finally said to myself............."we like all the same blogs, I better check her out"!

I like your blog background and my gran'baby is the absolute love of my life as well!

Happy Tuesday!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way