Photography Meme

Because I read one of my favorite blogs Chronicles of a Country Girl each and every day, I gladly accepted the Photography Meme for my Wednesday post. However, due to a nasty bug that I caught, Wednesday past as did Thursday and well, finally, here it is Friday and I hoped to complete it afterall. Whew....it gave me a subject for today!

The object is to go to your 4th photo file, then to your 4th photo inside that file and then post it. I like the idea that this is somewhat random and ends up being a surprise.

I took this photo of hubby at Venice Beach this past January. We just met up with our lovely niece who goes to college in Venice and walked all over creation doing a little sight seeing.

Ahh...life was so much easier when we were on the road....

Comments

Country Girl said…
Cool! See, it's fun! And I've never seen Venice Beach.
Chere said…
This sounds fun. You go to your 4th picture folder and then go to the 4th picture? I will do it. Great idea for a post. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Mental P Mama said…
I am so glad you are feeling better! Great meme. I am going to do this one. Happy Saturday Eve!
Mauigirl said…
Oh thank goodness I found your post, I'm going to do this too! I was wracking my brain for something to post about since it's NaBloPoMo and I have to post today! (And I'm totally turning back the time on the post to before midnight so it will count.)

Nice picture!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way