The Universe Is Calling

I am definitely feeling it. The Universe is talking to me. My intuition is strong and I am trying to allow my mind to open freely to accept what is about to happen.
Have you ever felt a connection with something much larger than yourself? Have you felt that a connection that you just cannot explain? I'll give you an example in my life.

My husband and I have been fortunate enough to have seen much of our great country of ours. In all of my travels, I have experience only one very strong connection with a specific place.
Several years ago, we took a trip to Savannah, Georgia to celebrate our anniversary. For some reason, I didn't have great expectations for our little trip. We lived in the Atlanta area for over 20 years and never have we made the trip to this coastal city.
Yet as soon as we arrived, there was a feeling of awe. We stayed at The Mansion on Forsyth Park which I can only say was stunning. The city has so much history. You cannot deny your surroundings as it consumes you.
It was on our walking tour of the Historic District that I felt it. "IT" was a feeling almost indescribable but I felt as though I belonged. Perhaps, I had lived there in a prior life. I felt at home.
Nonetheless, there is something churning in the universe.

Comments

Country Girl said…
YES! This has happened to me, too. It happened over 25 years ago to me when I visited a little coastal town in North Carolina, accessible only by ferry.

Ocracoke, NC holds that distinction for me. I felt "it" there, too. And when I go back, it feels as if I belong.

Interesting!
Chere said…
Our son Dusty attends school in Savannah and so lives there. He will tell you that Savannah has the most ghost than any where in the US. He and his girl friend watch some show on TV about ghost. It is a wonderful city with so much history. You may have lived there in a different life.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way