Jumping the Gun...

If after visiting my blog you wonder why she has the Christmas layout already posted, it is because this coming week is going to begin the hectic rush we all will experience. Monday and Tuesday, I will be babysitting my grandson and preparing any food ahead of time I can. Wednesday, I will help my mom move out of her house and pack up her belongings for the move on Friday. Thursday, well, we all will be stuffing our faces with wonderful tasty food. On Friday, my hubby, my mom and myself will begin our travels to New Jersey to my sister's house.
I will barely have time to check my blog yet alone manage the proper change from Thanksgiving to Christmas in the evening of Thanksgiving.
So please forgive me blogging friends.
And check back later today for my Holiday Meatball recipe...you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so ready for holiday meatballs!
Unknown said…
You have a busy week lined up! I can't wait for the meatball recipe!
Mental P Mama said…
I think I need some meatballs. Now. Good luck with everything.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way