A Beautiful Butterfly To Emerge

When the phone rings, have you ever said who it was before you answered it? Did you ever think about a person and your phone rings and it them? Have you ever dreamed of a circumstance and it happens the next day?

Well, I have. Plenty of times. I like to think it is the spirit world giving me an edge of what is to come.

Over the past several days, I have to admit, I've had some strange feelings. Feelings that I cannot pinpoint. They are intangible and ambiguous feelings, but I sense something good about to happen. This year has been a compilation of challenges for us, yet I believe a metamorphosis and transformation is about to begin.
I sense that I will break from the barriers of my cocoon and become a beautiful butterfly. Strange post for this evening....

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
If we pay attention, we will see that the Universe is always listening to us.
Country Girl said…
Beautiful picture and yes, this has happened to me, too! I hope something wonderful and good happens to you soon.
Jeannelle said…
Oh, your blog has a super-cool, modern autumn look! I like it!

Wonderful thoughts in your post, too. I believe the world does speak to us and our instincts listen, but often we're too busy and distracted to consciously be aware of the information coming to us. It sounds like your awareness is at work, though.

You mentioned intuitions and dreams. Sometimes for me, very trivial things happen, like.....the other day I was rolling a straw bale over to the calf building and noticed something sticking out of the bale. I pulled on it, thinking it was maybe a cornstalk, but it was a red wooden stick with a silver cap.....like a pencil, but not. My first thought was, "Oh, its like Excalibur, the sword pulled out of the rock by King Arthur." A couple minutes later, a salesman's car drove in, from a company named "Excalibur"! Just a funny little coincidence.....I loved it!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way