Searching for a Match

Sometimes when I am writing my post for the blog, I have a definite idea in which I want to share. As I write, I wonder, what photo will be appropriate to accompany my gibberish? So I find myself searching my archives and wonder…does this fit?

Other times, when blogging, I have a set of photos in mind and decide to tell my story based on those photos as in yesterday’s farmer market post.

And…there are times when I have no photo which will pay respect to my writing. I may go photo-less or I may just plug in a photo that happens to be one of my favorites for no apparent rhyme or reason.

P1000838

What do you think today is all about?

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
LOL. I have no idea, and for some reason, I totally understand;) Love that hibiscus!
Nurse Nancy said…
Beauty and peace? That is what the hibiscus means to me. Or maybe you are hinting for a trip to Hawaii?
Jamie Payne said…
Because I'd love nothing more than a trip to Hawaii right now, I'm going to say this represents a vacation of some sort.
Unknown said…
I love the choice of Hibiscus and miss seeing them everywhere in SoCA.
Daryl said…
feeling the heat
Anonymous said…
My brain doesn't feel very energetic this morning. Are you feeling floral?
imom said…
Today is all about randomness and wishing you were on an island somewhere!!
Country Girl said…
I don't know, Alfie. I think you should tell me what it's all about. Immediately, please.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way