There is this 25 random things about me going around and i have been tagged
1. I never received my 3rd grade report card from the nuns at St. Gerald school. My parents were divorcing and I was going to have to go to public school in Chicago.
The nuns felt I was going to go to hell because I was leaving the catholic school and thought this to be punishment for something not of my control.
2. One night about 15 years ago, my friend and i had too much to drink and we walked the golf cart paths of peachtree city in the dark. our husbands were out of their minds.
3. I won a beauty contest at age 3.
4. My first air plane ride was at age 12 from Chicago to Baltimore… thanks to my favorite aunt.
5. When my parents brought home my baby sister, after holding her, I told them they could take her back.
6. If I never had another drink for the rest of my life, I wouldn’t mind at all.
7. When I was pregnant with my first child, I craved anchovies and peanut butter. Not together, though!
8. Of all the jobs I ever had, I never waited tables.
9. I hate any kind of mushrooms.
10. At around age 40, I became allergic to many things: shell fish, clams, blue cheese, penicillin and now I must forego milk and ice cream.
11. At least once a week, I have a dream about my old job in some form or another. why can’t i let this go? it’s been 5 years.
12. When i was 12 years old, my grandmother took me to a fortune teller to have my fortune told. she told me i would marry a man with large brown eyes, olive complexion.
I would have a beautiful but unique diamond ring. I would have two beautiful children, a girl and a boy and move west. All came true except for moving west…I went south instead!
13. At the age of 15, I tried smoking cigarettes at Archer park in Chicago. After almost coughing up both lungs, I vowed never to try this horrid habit again.
14. Whenever I am a passenger in a car and the driver is filling up the gas tank, I always unbuckle my seat belt for easy escape if necessary.
15. My daughter and I have worked with habitat for humanity houses.
16. There is nothing I would change in my life if given the opportunity to do so.
17. My little sister will be 50 this year! Gah, I'm old.
18. I believe that my son will find the love of his life by age 30, settle down and have a family of his own.
19. My ideal job would be to work in the management end of a hospital
20. I secretly wish I could sing like Rita Coolidge.
21. If I could live anywhere in the world, I would be in Hawaii…any island…it doesn’t matter.
22. Of all the jobs I’ve had in my life, there is nothing more satisfying than being a grandmother.
23. I plan on hitting all 50 or our States…I think there are only a handful I have to step foot in.
24. My dream vacation is to go on a Mediterranean cruise.
25. I am actually a shy, reserved person but alcohol turns me into a complete fool.
Here is my cat, Jack, when he was just 8 weeks old. Doesn’t he look like a calendar kitty???