Today, Erika had her doctor's appointment. We always wait with bated breath for the phone to ring an hour after appointment time. Today's news alarmed both her parents. She was on her way to the hospital, driving herself, poor baby. Although she has not made any progress from two weeks ago as she is still only dilated to 1 cm, her blood pressure was elevated and her doctor wanted to have some tests. There was a chance that she would induce labor tonight if her blood pressure didn't return to normal ranges. Now here we are, 100 miles from no where and trying desperately not to go crazy. We arrived in Jordan, Minnesota at the friendly KOA and I immediately begin the search for airline flights. The cell phone rings and it's our baby girl, telling us she is driving home, blood pressure was normal and protein levels are fine. Alas, she won't be holding her baby boy in her arms tomorrow after all.No baby boy dumpling just yet!