Hoover Dam


As promised, I finally had time to post some of the photos from my Hoover Dam experience.

I am a lucky person. I have been on the dam tour and even ate a dam hot dog! Somehow I love using that line as it always makes me chuckle! These are just a few of the photos taken as we drove the RV over Hoover Dam during 40 - 50 mile an hour winds. Remember, I was really quite nervous for reasons I cannot explain other than I am a big chicken! Looking back on this drive across this engineering feat, what terrified me most were the high winds. As we drove back across the dam on Tuesday, it really wasn't a big issue. No winds to contend at all. Just a different day and a different experience.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way