- We finally got around to it to see Momma Mia. I have to tell you that this movie was full of songs, Greece, dancing, Greece, great cast, Greece, toe tapping music and finally Greece. This leads me to my next gotta plan vacation....my Mediterranean cruise to the Greek Isles. Back to the movie, Meryl Streep was really good and who knew she could sing? Pierce Bronson is so handsome and a treat for this old lady's eyes, but the truth be known, he should never sing in public again or wear blue spandex! Don't get me wrong. I would see this movie again in a heart beat and when it comes out on DVD to purchase, I will own this.
- Saturday we drove down to visit our friends who have felt a bit neglected. A good time was had by all.
- Most of this spring and summer, our friends have worked non-stop finishing the basement of another friends. They have done a marvelous job and of course, we christened the bar. One apple martini later, my head was throbbing and I said, "Oh darn, I can't drink this vodka either".
- Sunday we met the kids and grandson Jack for an afternoon lunch at Macaroni Grill. Their new menu allows you to select 2 items from the lunch menu for under $9. I happened to remember the coupon for a free appetizer...usually I leave it where ever I am not!
- A quick trip to WalMart for our monthly meds and a few items. What would a weekend be if we did not visit the big W.
- To kill time, we toured a couple of new subdivisions up 400 near exit 13. There are so many good deals out there for buyers. In the future, we would love to find something with no yard work, but with a yard. Does that make sense? We found the perfect place in Cumming but wish we could get closer to the city.
I snapped lots of pictures which I will upload later in the day. Well, this is a babysit Jack day so who knows if I will have time!!!!
Have a great week everybody!