A Secret...or Two...Revealed!

OK, yesterday, I just didn't feel like blogging. I tried, I really did, but I had nothing. I found myself spending way too many hours reading about September 11th on Wikipedia. Don't ask me why because I cannot explain it. This need to know began back when my girlfriends were reading the lastest Victoria Holt book (yes, I am dating myself as this is circa 1968), I was reading about Auschwitz. All through my life I have had obsessions with certain points in history, Auschwitz, Pearl Harbor, JFK Assassination, Henry VIII to name a few, in which I spend hours and hours reading to further understand.
Once again, I digress. So, today's post will be a little lighter than in which the way I spent my day yesterday. Here goes....my confession for the day.... I absolutely love the Tori & Dean show on Oxygen! Like, wow, totally awesome! Why does this show have such a draw? Secretly, you watch it, too and were afraid to say it out loud, right?
I guess we all had this preconceived notion that Tori Spelling was a complete Hollywood b^%#@*. Am I right? She must be a spoiled, brat and totally shallow individual. After watching one show, your opinion does a complete 180 and you are hooked! She is very funny, vulnerable, insecure, all about family, loves her babies so much, is a wonderful MOM, can decorate, throw a Hollywood league party, wants desperately to have her own mother be there for her kids and well, I could go on and on!
Today, Tori will be a guest on the Tyra Banks show and I am so excited about that. Here's another venue for all of America to get to know her. OK, I am a looney bird! But remember, I don't have a job right now and my priorities are a bit wacked.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I too now watch it thanks to my mother. But she is just so cute, how can you not watch her?
What is it about blogging that makes us feel secure enough to discuss our deepest secrets? Summer is the not the time for serious TV watching. There is really nothing worth tuning in. A couple nights ago I was cruising my favorite blogs with TV on for background noise. I flipped a few channels and stopped on Oxygen. Tori & Dean came on with 4 back-to-back episodes. I raised my eyes occasionally, then began watching more than I was reading, and eventually shut down my computer so I could concentrate totally on watching Tori & Dean. I figured she would be snobby. You're right -- she is delightful to watch and they make a cute family. I really enjoyed the show and was disappointed when the channel switched to another program. I wouldn't have admitted it, but I really like the show. Erika is right. How can you not watch her?

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way