This week, I vow to complete 3 out of these 5 projects.
1. Finish reading Dan Brown’s Deception Point
2. Finish reading Nora Robert’s
3. Complete the book I am in the process of making for my Mother
4. Clean my desk/craft table
5. Organize my rubber stamps to finally get them out of the boxes and on the shelf
6. Finish my lovely book from last Sunday’s class.
7. Make sure I visit 8 crafting blogs, one a day to enter the big give a way from Spellbinder's Give a Way
8. Learn my new phone
(oh, wait…that’s more things than I agreed to do)
Any bets on what I really do this week?
Does anyone know what type of flower this is? I posted it because I really love the texture of the leaves.
Granted, it has nothing to do with this post,
but it’s my blog and I can post whatever I want!!!