What Our Country Needs Is....

Some days are better than others, granted, we cannot all live at the top of the mountain all of the time. As with ups, there are always downs. Case in point, the economy. The tragedy in Texas. The deficit. Lost jobs to China.

As I ponder this state of the world, I wonder, will we ever see those high times again? Or will it be a modified version of "happy days are here again".


The Cunningham family lived care free lives. Ahhh...the 50's. I was just a babe without a care in the world. If Marion or Joanie had a problem, The Fonz would always come to the rescue. For that matter, Fonzie solved every one's problems.


We don't need a bail out plan. We need a modern day Arthur Fonzerelli to the rescue.


Who do you think is the modern day Fonzie?

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
I think anything is better than what we have.
Liz Harrell said…
I dont have any idea... but the government is starting to remind of of a bunch of keystone cops running around like crazy people.
Suz Broughton said…
I love the Fonz! Polite, tough, loyal, cool, and he could make the jukebox work with out having to pay. Hmmm, I think they broke the mold.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way