September is When It All Begins

Labor Day is almost over and it means back to work for all us bums. As of right now, I am not working, but guess what? I have an interview on Thursday! Yes and boy am I excited about it. I'm not going to say too much because I don't want to jinx it. However, I will spill just a little hint. If I get hired, I could end up owing my future employer more money at the end of each week than I earn if I am not careful. Discounts for friends? Hmm...I'll have to find out.

September means lots of things to me. My little sister has a birthay this month. She will be 49 this year. My MIL will celebrate her 85th birthday. My surrogate grandchild will be 6 and I can hardly believe that.

The most exciting thing that September brings is the advent of fall. Without a doubt, fall is my most favorite season. The colors of fall are so my decorating scheme. (told you I was a closet decorator) Seems to me back in the 70's when I married my sweet husband, earth tones were so in. You can't go wrong with God's color palette.

Although these lovely, beautiful shots are not mine, I will strive to take some exciting, colorful, peaceful shots of my favorite season.

Many of you who do not live in the South probably won't believe what I am about to share with you. Yes, here in Atlanta, the trees don't reach their peak color until the last week of October or the first week of November.

Now I know, those of you that live in the Northern parts of this great country will begin snapping lovely fall photos this month. And when you do, I would hope that you will share your favorite photos with me. Please leave a link on the comments section. I will be happy to post your favorite photos on my blog and I will droll with anticipation as the season changes here in Atlanta.

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
My favorite time of the year as well! Beautiful post...

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way