The Girl Can't Sing

Here's a question to be pondered in that vacant moment between feeding the cat and making breakfast.

Does anyone in the United States think Jessica Simpson has talent?

I have tried to listen to her songs, videos, TV appearances, really I have.

I believe I gave her more chances to convince me that she can sing.

Sadly, the girl can't sing.

Her appearance on GMA on Tuesday was purely amateur. First, she asked for a do over with her band. I think I remember that very thing on American Idol! Secondly, her earring fell off. Did the show go on? No, she went to fetch it. Oh, she did continue singing, but it was very distracting.

Frankly, I think her little sister can sing circles around Jessica.

Tell me why we think she has talent or do you agree with me.

Comments

I soooo agree with you! She has no talent other than a predilection for displaying her ample cleavage. Can we spell S-L-U-T? Seriously, I think Nick Lachey is a lucky duck to be rid of his pouty, inspid ex-wife. She can't sing, she can't act. She was booed at a recent concert where she appeared as a warmup to the main act. Apparently she has a small fan base. Duh!
Deb said…
I think the Cowboy fans even booed her at a preseason game. She was lucky to marry Nick Lachey and I full heartedly agree that he is better off without his dumb, chicken of the sea, lame ex wife!
I agree with you. IMHO, she is another marketing product for the masses.

*le sigh*.
Mental P Mama said…
That whole GMA thing make my stomach hurt. She is pitiful.
Anonymous said…
she definately has talent, they precede her as she walks into a room.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way