Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crazy Blog Dream

It's a beautiful Sunday morning here and much to my surprise, I woke shortly after 8:00 am. What probably caused my early rising was the crazy dream I had last night about my blog. Let me explain.

We all want validation that somebody out there is reading our blog, for me, I can't wait to read a comment from the few that actually read this crazy blog. You see, I have my blog set up to email me when someone posts a comment because sometimes, I over look a comment. In my dream, I open up my email to see that I had over 20 comments to a post. Being the nut job that I am, I don't reveal the comment there. Quickly, I go over to my blog and read the comments under the posts.

Still dreaming, mind you, I open the comments section and I am embarrassed, appalled, sickened, and scared that someone, no several someones had left remarks of a sexual nature and of a stalking nature. Clearly, it was out of a horror movie. Dreaming! I immediately began deleting the comments, but the comments would not go away. I was left with having to delete my entire blog and go to Word Press.

Crazy? Yes, I am. Dreams? Where are the nice ones with puppy dogs and fluffy kittens or being a superwoman hero?

Tell me what crazy dream have you had that you want to share. If you dare.......(now pretend you hear the evil laughter)

3 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Hi!

I'm glad you found my Morning Martini site too.

If I wake up in the morning and for some reason laze around and go back to sleep, that's when I have the funky dreams.

My last one was about my being somewhere and being lost. Everyone I tried to talk to kept talking about politics. I was getting scared and frustrated. When I woke up the tv was on and guess what they were talking about...politics. I guess I had wrapped my dream around the voices coming from the tv.

Mental P Mama said...

I think we need Dr. Freud to figure this one out...I think it has something to do with sex;)

Sarah Irish said...

hee. that's funny! :)