Recap of My Thanksgiving Day

 

After a second look at the photos, I decided they didn’t look all that bad. 

Oh, could be because I am not in the photos.

IMG_3833From across the table, my MIL, daughter and grandson, Jack.

IMG_3832

Brianna, Kay and Ron waiting for the feast to begin.

IMG_3831 My boys, Fred in the background, Aaron, my favorite SIL and my baby, Steven

 

IMG_3829 My baby was the first to eat.  He loved my mashed potatoes and

thought my homemade bread was good enough to eat with my mother’s silver!

IMG_3830

Some of the items served on Turkey Day…

IMG_3827

Jack, please pass the gravy!

IMG_3828

…and when you tell her to smile…

she smiles!

Comments

Chatty Crone said…
What a beautiful table and may I say beautiful food and what a wonderful family. I think it looked like it turned out great! Lovely family.
Mental P Mama said…
And you transported everything over there? WOW. Steven looks just like you! And how sweet is your MIL's smile? I hope you are resting now;)
Joyce said…
Enough delicious food for an army. Jack is adorable and so cute that your MIL smiles. Pretty plates and I see that someone served some in what looks like those Temptations that they sell on QVC. I should buy those the next time I see them as they look so pretty. Glad you all had a good time.
Joyce
Laura ~Peach~ said…
love it... love the mils smiles and yummmmmy stuff all :)
Country Girl said…
That last one? It's just priceless.
Tammy said…
Love the holiday decorating you've done at the blog!

What a wonderful feast with all the people you love. That last picture of you MIL is just priceless.
Maria said…
Mmmm, looks yummy. Good pics, appears everyone had a great day
Unknown said…
Looks like a picture perfect Holiday with a beautiful table and a whole bunch of handsome family members! God bless you!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way