Friday, April 25, 2008

I Am Ready

Inspiration has finally hit me in the head and knocked me over! Yes, I am ready. Ready to take charge and begin eating healthy and excerising. No, I haven't lost my mind...although there are days, believe me. Yesterday, I signed up for Weight Watchers. My first goal is to lose 10% of my weight. After reaching that first threshold, I plan on setting another goal and so forth. I will need ya'll's help, support and inspiration so please, don't hesitate to cheer me on. The good Lord knows I'll need it!

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Of course you have my full support! Kudos to you for wanting to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I have battled weight my entire life. I can relate to your desire to lose weight and make healthier choices. Good luck!!

Chere said...

Good Luck Deb! I need to be standing in line behind. Are you doing WW on-line? I have about trying it that way. I hate going to the meetins. I wish you the best. I know you are excitied about little Jack. He is coming soon I think. You are going to be a great Grandmother.

Chere said...

Okay this is two post in a row. I have been reading you past post. Yes, God does have a plan for all of us. We sometimes do not listen but he also answers our prayers. he is watching and caring for us always. Loved the pictures of your family. I know you can't wait for your little bundle of joy, Jack. Congrats on your camera. Fred got you a great one. That is the camera I would have recommended to you. You can take wonderful pictures with it. I had a Canon Rebel that I loved. It was stolen along with my camera bag. That was the reason to up-grade. Have fun using it. Scott Kellby writes great books on digital photography. Look at one the next time you go to B&N. He has two books on digital photography. Book I and Book II, start with book two. Have fun with life. Sounds like you guys are having a great time.