I Am Ready

Inspiration has finally hit me in the head and knocked me over! Yes, I am ready. Ready to take charge and begin eating healthy and excerising. No, I haven't lost my mind...although there are days, believe me. Yesterday, I signed up for Weight Watchers. My first goal is to lose 10% of my weight. After reaching that first threshold, I plan on setting another goal and so forth. I will need ya'll's help, support and inspiration so please, don't hesitate to cheer me on. The good Lord knows I'll need it!

Comments

Of course you have my full support! Kudos to you for wanting to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I have battled weight my entire life. I can relate to your desire to lose weight and make healthier choices. Good luck!!
Chere said…
Good Luck Deb! I need to be standing in line behind. Are you doing WW on-line? I have about trying it that way. I hate going to the meetins. I wish you the best. I know you are excitied about little Jack. He is coming soon I think. You are going to be a great Grandmother.
Chere said…
Okay this is two post in a row. I have been reading you past post. Yes, God does have a plan for all of us. We sometimes do not listen but he also answers our prayers. he is watching and caring for us always. Loved the pictures of your family. I know you can't wait for your little bundle of joy, Jack. Congrats on your camera. Fred got you a great one. That is the camera I would have recommended to you. You can take wonderful pictures with it. I had a Canon Rebel that I loved. It was stolen along with my camera bag. That was the reason to up-grade. Have fun using it. Scott Kellby writes great books on digital photography. Look at one the next time you go to B&N. He has two books on digital photography. Book I and Book II, start with book two. Have fun with life. Sounds like you guys are having a great time.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way