Things I Love...

my hubby
my little girl
my little boy
my baby
my SIL
my baby sister
niece
nephew
BIL
sunsets
Denzel Washington
smell of home made bread
rainfall
mountains
pine trees
cabins
fireplaces
roaring fires
roasted tomatoes
Matthew Perry
new slippers
old slippers
socks from The Gap
anything size 16
ocean breezes
Disney
beagles
123 Marks Style
Chicago Pizza from Uno's
Arizona
sunny days
the river
parks with my grand boy
reconnecting with my cousin
Will, Grace and Jack
my mommy
my old job
Mountaineers
crisp air
moon light
autumn
crunchy leaves
spring
dogwood blossoms
winter
snow
summer
heat
big swimming pools
painted toes
sandals

What do you love?






Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Valentine's Day Deb!

I share most of the same loves, and the abundance of blessing that God has bestowed on me.

Life is really good.
Jann said…
Lovely Valentine's post! My partial list...wet sand beneath my feet, the Pacific Ocean, my hubby's sense of humor, bird watching, spring wildflowers, George Clooney's bedroom eyes....
Chatty Crone said…
I remember the pizza from Chicago!

I love sunshine like we had today.

Happy Valentine's Day ♥ Sandie
Mental P Mama said…
Ditto.

Try to love everything...it makes life much nicer.
Country Girl said…
We were just talking about Denzel this weekend!
And I love so much more than this little comment section could hold.
Daryl said…
My ToonMan, my sister and my Rosie .. and all my blog friends!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way