Simply Said...


I do not feel like blogging.

Comments

LOL
Love the look on your kitties face! :-)
Happens to us all! Love the kittie!
Jann said…
Beautiful photo! I'm a big cat lover but hubby is not so I go without (we did have a cat for 10 yrs, but none since). I've chosen you to receive a blog award you can copy from my blog if you'd like, Deb.
Maria said…
Now that is a good post. I've got to get something up soon though, I get tired of seeing the same old post when I go to sign in to read ya'lls.
Chatty Crone said…
Take some time for yourself and relax. Cute cat. sandie
joanne said…
understood..;p
Diane said…
Beautiful cat! You'll blog when you feel like it... Take care of you!
Unknown said…
I feel like your kitty looks.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Calm Before The Storm