No Real Message
So much to say, so little time…
- ran off to Barnes and Noble bright and early today to purchase South of Broad. I’ve already read the prologue and first chapter and am enthralled in the way Pat Conroy writes.
- got my necessary pedicure and eye brow wax (what’s the big deal about a little hot wax?)
- off to Ulta to replenish my supply of Bare Mineral’s fairly light powder
- finally completed my Fall Box Click Here To View (I am considering taking orders)
- bought my Mega Millions lottery ticket (wish me luck)
Here’s a photo I want to share from the archives of the American Falls taken from the Canadian point of view. Note the hot air balloon on the horizon.