Gibberish…here’s what is on my mind today.
- I cannot believe tonight is the last episode of ER…you can bet I will be watching.
- What NFL team would ever hire Michael Vick after his total disregard for life?
- After so much response regarding highlighting my own hair, I chickened out.
- When it comes to Easter, I hate to color the eggs. Probably because I dislike eggs so much.
- It’s almost time to plant the porch flowers and I’m thinking inpatients for the front door.
- Sometimes, you just have to let it go and move on.
- I pray, a lot, to be a kinder person
- With my mom and sister up in New Jersey, I am missing them terribly. Terribly. They fill a void.
- Rocking Jack while he watches Paz the Penguin is the most peaceful time of the day.
- After 36 years of marriage, I would marry this guy all over again!
Isn’t this the perfect spot for finding tranquility, solace and peace. It was taken last July near my sister’s house.
Look within to find your own solace today and find your happiness.