These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Do you ever wonder how anything new could possibility be created for the scrapbooking industry when you are sure that we have just about everything known to man already available for us? It never ceases to amaze me how people's creativity is endless and honestly, thank goodness for creativity, otherwise we would be scrapbooking to candlelight and using scissors to cut out embellishments!
One of my favorite vendors at some of the big shows we did is Spellbinders. Stacy Caron is an example of endless creativity and boundless energy. I just love her dies because they are so unique and different.
Soon to be released at this summer's CHA (and oh, how I wish I was attending this summer) are the new and exciting Pierceabilities. These are so different and amazing that I simply cannot wait for them to hit the marketplace. Not only is this a die cut but it embosses, too! I am blown away and want one NOW! It's true that I do not possess any patiences whatsoever.

Comments

These are soooo cool! I can't wait to see all the other exciting new goodies released at Summer CHA. What else do you like that's new?
Chere said…
Deb, I love there Edgeabilites. They are really pretty. Can these dies be use in any of QK machines or the Sizzix machines? I really do not need another cutting machine. I do love some of their dies. I have really thought about us at CHA last summer. We had so much fun. I wish we were there now. So much to look at and touch. Thanks so much for taking me.
Deb said…
We did have a great time in Chicago at CHA, didn't we? As for the Edgeabilities, I know they can be used with the Cuddlebug and probably the Sizzix, too. They have a compatability chart on their web site. As for other new releases, I am not up to speed on the other "can't live without" items. Probably, that's a good thing!

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way