It Feels Like The First Day of School

Yes, it's true.  The first day of a new job is much like the first day of school.  Your backpack is full of shiny new crayons and your mom packed the best lunch in your bright new lunch box.  Although in my case, I wore my new outfit from Chico's and I was armed with several pens, paper and highlighter.  






I will be sure to stick it out because after all, a paycheck is hard to come by these days.  


This post has been edited...email me if you want the real scoop!

Comments

Jane said…
Good luck with your job!

Jane
Anonymous said…
Good luck, hope your first day went well, and you enjoyed the sandwiches!

CJ xx
Joyce said…
Good luck with the new job. Love your GS little photo...too cute.
Jann said…
I hope you had a great first day, and have a positive week of new beginnings. Take care.
Daryl said…
Uh oh .. do I detect a note of things werent as wonderful as you hoped?
Diane said…
I love scoop! Hope all is well!
Chatty Crone said…
Let me know how you are doing - I hope it is great. sandie
Mental P Mama said…
Scoop! Please! Thinking of you...
Rose said…
BEST WISHES IN SCHOOL. TAKE CARE. ROSE

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way