Signs I'm Getting Old....
Aside from the fact that I just logged into Blogger using my Yahoo email name and couldn't find my trusty ole blog, where do I begin? Getting old pretty much sucks!
- while driving around running errands today, this is the sign I thought I read for a day care...
- "Nutmeg Young Children"
- Actually, the sign read "Nurturing Young Children"
- needing my reading glasses in the shower, grocery store, reading prescriptions, cutting my toe nails, trimming my cats' nails, etc., etc.
- in the past, I've always had a great sense of direction, these days, I get lost in the parking lot
- after taking the first of what I refer to as my "old lady falls" when pointing out the first pollen on the cars last month, I am now terrified that the next "old lady fall" is just around the corner
- I truly remember gas being $.26 a gallon on base many, many moons ago
- when I watch Entertainment Tonight, I pretty much have no idea who the actors they feature are anymore
The list continues on and on, but I am really interested to know....what signs of getting old are you experiencing these days?