Sunday...and I Could Be Better

It's a lazy Sunday, partly because I am a bit under the weather. I think I have a toss between a cold and or allergies. My eyes are watery, noise is intermittently stuffy and I just feel as though I want to sleep and sleep and sleep. Besides feeling as though I couldn't punch my way out of a paper bag, I feel weak.
Try to ward off this impending ailment, I have force feed myself orange juice. Sadly, I have omitted the vodka which makes me no fun at all.
I really wanted to post my Southern Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole tonight, but not sure if this will occur.
Tuning out for now....

Comments

Oh dear...I hope you are feeling better soon! Yes, this time of year is hard on the sinuses. Fortunately I suffer no ill affects from allergies or the changing seasons. But Doughboy does.

Get better soon, Deb!
Ruth L.~ said…
Ahhh . . . lazy Sundays. should be a good thing, but not when you feel lousy. Here on the east coast we're on the third day of rain . . . something about hurricane Kyle who's fizzling, but feisty. So I'm on the lazy side and my allergy cure at the moment is red wine.
Mental P Mama said…
Awwww. Feel better. And the vodka sounds good. As does the poppy seed thingy.
Country Girl said…
I wish I could send you my homemade chicken noodle soup! I made it for my husband who was feeling under the weather this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way