Aveda, The Shaggy Dog and Drive In

I scheduled an appointment to get my hair cut. I couldn't go to my interview looking like the shaggy dog. Remember that movie? I loved that movie with Fred MacMurray, Tommy Kirk, Jean Hagen, Kevin Corcoran, Tim Considine, Roberta Shore, and Annette Funicello.

Wilby, the English sheep dog, made me wish to own one of these dogs in my life time and name him Ka-boom. It was one of my favorite drive in movies. Remember drive ins? Where are all of the drive ins today?

Wow! It doesn't take much for me to digress. Back to my hair cut! As you probably know, I am obsessed with hair cuts, hair products, and all of the hype associated around my hair. Yep, you are probably saying to yourself, her hair looks like crap most of the time! I agree. In my head, my hair looks a certain way and I'm standing by that idealist vision!

Imagine how impressed I was when I called the Aveda salon at the Avenue in Forsyth to make my appointment and I was already in the computer! The best hair cut I ever, ever received was at an Aveda salon in Orange County, California. The cut was precise, perfect and plucky. Ok, I was going for an alliteration there and perhaps I could have replaced plucky with something else.
The hair cut is acceptable, but the truth will be when I wash it myself and attempt to style it. Imagine how happy I was when I found the Bumble Bumble product used when visiting my sister.
Why do I write about hair so much? I just don't get it.

Comments

Hair today, gone tomorrow. Or...is it here today, gone tomorrow? Oh well...when you got it, flaunt it. Good luck on the interview! Be sure to keep us posted, Deb.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way