Our Rights As Women

Many of us, women, have had the pleasure of becoming a mother. Having experienced that for myself, not once, but twice, I admit, it was still a long time ago but you never forget the experience. Being a mom entitles each one of us to become a member of "the club". You know, the one where we get to share our story of nine months of pregnancy, labor, our cravings, our fears and hopes for our new baby, our childbirth experience. All of it! That is our God given right as a mother! Am I right?

And my right as a new Grandma, allows me to post adorable photos of my happy little grandson, Jack. He is 3 months old and already turning over from back to front and front to back. I know, he is a genius! He has discovered his hands and puts his entire fist into his mouth. If you remember, that creates lots of drool! When not sopping up the drool, I am trying very hard to teach him "the raspberries". I managed to capture him with his cute little tongue out of his mouth, but alas, no bubbles. He closed his eyes in an effort to get the whole sequence right. See the concentration on his face. Awww...he melts my heart!

Comments

Yes, he melts my heart too! I can't wait until the birth of little Ava. It's nice to have a baby around, especially that it isn't mine and I can send her home whenever I want ;)I love your new photo header. I really need to change mine too.
P.S. Thank you, a thousand times thank you for getting rid of that stupid word verification! It makes leaving comments soooo much easier. Gracias!!
Deb said…
I didn't know I had that word verification until I was going through all of the options on the blog and just deleted it.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way