Jack and Libby

Since I've been in kind of a funk today, I can't really think of anything profound to blog about. Wait, who am I kidding. This blog ain't profound! I write it for me in my lame, simple minded way.

On the brighter side, here is my little Jack holding his lamb, Libby, who was given to him by his Great Aunt Geri, Great Uncle Steve and family.


When Grandma Paparazzi holds up the camera and press down slightly on the button, the flash does its thing as to not have red eye. This action suddenly erases the smiling face that Jack usually wears and is replaced by this serious pose. Most of my photos of Jack are taken on my babysitting day so it just Grama and Jack. And I love every minute of it!

Comments

Mental P Mama said…
He is precious! I love how they go from happy to that serious, contemplative look. Try it without the flash...or just hug and squeeze him all day. That's what I would do. Oh, yeah.
DeniseinVA said…
He is adorable and these 'serious' photos will be as precious as any other in the years ahead.

Popular posts from this blog

A Peak at 2010 for Fellow Taureans

Christmas in July Give A Way