she needs a kindle and a skeleton key necklace :) oh wait I was who needed those... and our snow came a day later than yours... funny how it took a day to get for the west of georgia to the east. HUGS and happy monday!
So glad you had a little snow, a little imp, a lovely new purse and that cool tube of lipstick. The best thing is the love. Merry Christmas, my friend.
It's Christmas. I'm feeling kind of giddy. Because I'm going to do a give a way! Here are the rules 1. Leave a message and get one chance to win. 2. Post a link on your blog about my blog Give A Way and get an extra ticket for the drawing. Don't forget to leave me a comment that you added a link on your blog. 3. Christmas box may be slightly different due to creative juices may vary on any particular day! Contest ends Sunday, December 28Th, 2008 at noon EST. Winner will be announced at approximately 6:00 PM on the 28Th. Merry Christmas to all of you!
As all of us in the Southeast are doing, we are constantly checking weather forecast. Some local channels, and you know who you are WSB , are already in that manic mode. All of their meteorologists have a dazed look in their eyes. They are giddy with anticipation of a big snow event. And let me just clarify myself as to what constitutes a "big snow event" in Atlanta. First, just the forecast of snow makes everyone nutso. Store shelves are emptied of bread, makings for chili, brownie mix and milk. If we actually do get snow, and I must say that we will get flurries once a winter, all TV is interrupted for "black ice" warnings Yes, we are a bit crazy! Secondly, if there is an inch of snow, than the weather channels declare "Snow Jam 2010"! Nothing else in the world is news worthy as Snow Jam 2010 becomes our only news event. Since living here in Georgia, we once received 7 inches of snow. Trucks could not come into replenish the store shelves. Sch...
I tried to stay away. Really, I did. But I love to change things up a bit. I’ve fallen back into my Cutest Blog on the Block hole. Just because I can, here’s a photo of Niagara Falls. Can you hear the thunderous one million gallons per second falling below? Just know that you have been warned!!!
Comments
HUGS and happy monday!
Happy New Year,
love,
sandie
Wow! Snow in Atlanta. I bet that made for a very special Christmas.
Happy Monday!
The best thing is the love. Merry Christmas, my friend.
my blog is
http://1001steps4u.blogspot.com/