Sister Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 04, 2009 Lovely Sister… Kind Sister… Little Sister! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Nurse Nancy said… I do wish I had a sister....have two older brothers. But I do have the best sister-in-law and a friend who is the closest I will come to a sister. She has two older brothers too! Relish that special relationship. Unknown said… You two could be twins! I can feel the love. Daryl said… Lovely sisters both .. interesting to day I did a post to my sister! Anonymous said… I always wanted a sister too! I adore my step sister, but I think what a wonderful relationship it would be to have a shared upbringing! Y'all look lovely together! Maria said… ahhh, fantastic, I always wanted a sister, got two great older brothers though that ended up bringing into the family great sister-in-laws. imom said… It must be great to have a sister. You guys look great and so much alike! Mental P Mama said… I am going to repeat this: You two look like twins! DesertHen said… Sisters are wonderful! I'm the little sister and I love my big sister...even when she's bossy! =)(there are 14 years between my sis and I!) Country Girl said… I have a sister like that. Lucky you!! Both of you.
Comments
Y'all look lovely together!
(there are 14 years between my sis and I!)