Christmas Give A Way!!!
It's Christmas. I'm feeling kind of giddy. Because I'm going to do a give a way! Here are the rules 1. Leave a message and get one chance to win. 2. Post a link on your blog about my blog Give A Way and get an extra ticket for the drawing. Don't forget to leave me a comment that you added a link on your blog. 3. Christmas box may be slightly different due to creative juices may vary on any particular day! Contest ends Sunday, December 28Th, 2008 at noon EST. Winner will be announced at approximately 6:00 PM on the 28Th. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Comments
I just got home from work and on the way home stopped up at the mall and bought a really nice top on sale at Coldwater Creek. It's brown linen and looks really sharp. I'm going to wear it out to dinner on Friday at BlogFest and then can wear it to work when we go back in August.
So that's what I'm doin'.
Orange you glad you asked?
sandie