My Suggestion for the 4th... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 04, 2009 In the event that some of you may be wondering what type of Patriotic Tattoo you should get today, I would recommend you go with this design.Doesn't it say it all?Happy 4th of July, Ya'll! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Country Girl said… Yo! Greek Goddess here. Now you talkin'.He he. imom said… Happy Fourth of July to you too!I've been considering getting a tattoo for years now.... Mental P Mama said… Hmmmm. Have a wonderful holiday;) Jann said… And just where/on who did you find that tattoo?! I love my country but I prefer my flower tat! Daryl said… Ummmm ... did it hurt? Deb said… I cannot tell a lie...I found this tattoo on the internet! ;) Asthmagirl said… You're sure it's not on your arm?
Comments
He he.
I've been considering getting a tattoo for years now....