OH NO!!!
While trying to update my blog list, I accidentally deleted my entire blog list. Can we say "How stupid are you, Deb?" Clearly, pretty stupid.
I will work hard on replacing by blog list but if I don't get you on there, please leave me a comment.
As a friend would say, "Gah!!!"
I will work hard on replacing by blog list but if I don't get you on there, please leave me a comment.
As a friend would say, "Gah!!!"
Comments
You have my sympathies...
I am always afraid that might happen and so I also bookmark the blogs I like to read. I have deleted too many things since we have owned a computer and am especially bad about deleting emails after I read them.
Have a great weekend and hope you get them all.
Cheri
We all do stupid things. You're fine. Love your lilac photo below!